Capital Breast Care Center fulfills its mission with the support of dedicated individuals, foundations and corporations. We welcome financial contributions, in-kind donations and your time as a volunteer.
Your tax-deductible donation will make a significant impact in the lives of women in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
- A gift of $2,000 provides clinical breast exams, mammograms and patient navigation for 10 patients.
- A gift of $1,500 provides a biopsy to evaluate suspicious findings for one patient.
- A gift of $500 provides five women with a diagnostic ultrasound breast exam to get a clearer, more accurate reading.
- A gift of $250 covers the average cost of a diagnostic mammogram for one woman who has an abnormal mammogram.
- A gift of $200 provides one screening mammogram.
We encourage you to host a breast cancer awareness or fundraising group or event at your school, church or community organization to raise vital funds for Capital Breast Care Center.
For more information, please contact Justine Weissenborn, Development Director, 202-687-4596
These organizations provide valuable support for CBCC’s work.
Your time and talents can help CBCC’s work.
CBCC forges strong partnerships with the private sector.
Make a Gift
Your direct support of CBCC helps us maintain and build our programs.