The highest reward for a person's work is not what they get for it, but what they become because of it. — John Ruskin.
Capital Breast Care Center relies on volunteers to help us promote the health and wellness of women in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
Everyone has something to offer, and your time and talents can benefit our patients in a number of ways. Volunteers can:
- Answer the phone and make appointments for patients
- Call our patients to remind them of their appointments
- Facilitate a health education workshop at a community organization
- Help patients complete their medical forms
- Conduct outreach with the CBCC staff
- Help write a grant application
- Assist with the Center's fundraising activities
- Perform data entry services
- Assemble information packets
- Update our Web site, Facebook, and Twitter information, and monitor blogs
- Research information and legislation about breast cancer screening.
Depending on the type of help you would like to offer, you can work onsite or off-site, during regular office hours.
Volunteering just a small amount of your time with Capital Breast Care Center can make a large difference in the lives of women who need us.
What will you become as a result of volunteering?
To volunteer, or to learn more about CBCC and how you can help, contactus at email@example.com.