“The highest reward for a person’s work is not what they get for it, but what they become because of it.”John Ruskin
Capital Breast Care Center relies on volunteers to help us promote the health and wellness of women in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
Everyone has something to offer, and your time and talents can benefit our patients in a number of ways. Volunteers can:
- Answer the phone and make appointments for patients
- Call our patients to remind them of their appointments
- Facilitate a health education workshop at a community organization
- Conduct outreach with the CBCC staff
- Assist with the Center’s fundraising activities
- Perform data entry services
- Research information and legislation about breast cancer screening.
Volunteering just a small amount of your time with Capital Breast Care Center can make a large difference in the lives of women who need us.
To volunteer, or to learn more about CBCC and how you can help, contact us at CBCC@georgetown.edu. You may also fill out the form on our Make an Appointment page and a CBCC staff member will contact you.